This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Convert arm-rtems to EABI on 4.6 and 4.7 branches
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Sebastian dot Huber at embedded-brains dot de" <Sebastian dot Huber at embedded-brains dot de>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Chris Johns <chrisj at rtems dot org>
- Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 09:28:31 -0600
- Subject: Re: Convert arm-rtems to EABI on 4.6 and 4.7 branches
- References: <5127A017.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1976345.P08C4ZGD8v@polaris>
On 3/7/2013 3:50 AM, Eric Botcazou wrote:
We would like to get the 4.7 patch applied so arm-rtems is not obsolete.
If there are any hints of a plan to release another 4.6 version, we would
like to apply a patch to that branch to switch from arm-elf to arm-eabi
as our foundation.
Please adjust the ChangeLog entry on the branches, putting 2013-02-22 for a
patch installed on 2013-03-06 doesn't make much sense. There is an example
just below on the 4.7 branch. TIA.
Sorry. I used Sebastian's entries without even thinking they were at
least a week old.
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research & Development
joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research
Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35805
Support Available (256) 722-9985