This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Convert arm-rtems to EABI on 4.6 and 4.7 branches
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, "Sebastian dot Huber at embedded-brains dot de" <Sebastian dot Huber at embedded-brains dot de>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Chris Johns <chrisj at rtems dot org>
- Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2013 10:50:42 +0100
- Subject: Re: Convert arm-rtems to EABI on 4.6 and 4.7 branches
- References: <5127A017.email@example.com>
> We would like to get the 4.7 patch applied so arm-rtems is not obsolete.
> If there are any hints of a plan to release another 4.6 version, we would
> like to apply a patch to that branch to switch from arm-elf to arm-eabi
> as our foundation.
Please adjust the ChangeLog entry on the branches, putting 2013-02-22 for a
patch installed on 2013-03-06 doesn't make much sense. There is an example
just below on the 4.7 branch. TIA.