This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix install-plugin on arm and aarch64
- From: Matthias Klose <doko at ubuntu dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 18:57:03 +0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix install-plugin on arm and aarch64
- References: <20130306090736.GQ12913@tucnak.redhat.com>
Am 06.03.2013 17:07, schrieb Jakub Jelinek:
> reports that plugins aren't usable on arm, because arm-cores.def isn't
> installed into the plugins directory. arm-cores.def can't be included in
> tm_file list, because we don't want to include it directly, nor in
> HeaderInclude in arm.opt (that breaks the build). rs6000 has similar issue
> with its rs6000-builtin.def, and solves this by adding content to TM_H
> in Makefile fragment.
> Thus, the following patch does the same for arm (and apparently aarch64 has
> the same issue). Ok for trunk?
There is still vxworks-dummy.h, which is not installed, see PR45078. Would the
same approach work?