This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix lots of uninitialized memory uses in sched_analyze_reg
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Vladimir Makarov <vmakarov at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 08:08:44 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix lots of uninitialized memory uses in sched_analyze_reg
- References: <20130304211744.GX12913@tucnak.redhat.com> <5136CCE1.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Tue, Mar 05, 2013 at 11:58:09PM -0500, Vladimir Makarov wrote:
> I don't see any harm from your patch but I guess it should be fixed
> by clearing reg_know_equiv_p. I think you need Steven's opinion on
> this as he is an author of the code.
Yeah, I've already committed the clearing of the sbitmap in alias.c
instead of this sched-deps.c patch, which doesn't make sense after the