This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch ping
- From: Vladimir Makarov <vmakarov at redhat dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>, Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>, Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2013 10:34:41 -0500
- Subject: Re: Patch ping
- References: <20130305131224.GH12913@tucnak.redhat.com>
On 03/05/2013 08:12 AM, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
Hi!This patch is ok. Thanks for working on this, Jakub.
Thanks for all the recent reviews of memory leak plugging patches,
there are 4 still unreviewed from last week though.
- sched-deps leak fix: