This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [ARM, patch, testsuite] Enable vect_condition tests for ARM/NEON
- From: Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramana dot radhakrishnan at linaro dot org>
- To: Ulrich Weigand <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 13:08:00 +0000
- Subject: Re: [ARM, patch, testsuite] Enable vect_condition tests for ARM/NEON
- Authentication-results: mr.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of email@example.com designates 10.224.33.14 as permitted sender) firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <D67E1181-D60D-432E-9324-516E31404E1F@comcast.net> <201202291306.q1TD6HSc003542@d06av02.portsmouth.uk.ibm.com>
On 29 February 2012 13:06, Ulrich Weigand <email@example.com> wrote:
> Mike Stump wrote:
>> On Feb 28, 2012, at 4:08 PM, Ramana Radhakrishnan wrote:
>> > Certainly no objections to it - in fact I'd suggest it for 4.6 as well.
>> The backport is fine, if someone wants to do the work. ?Just let it bake a =
>> little in the top of the tree as usual first.
> I've already checked the patch in to 4.6 too -- the tests newly enabled
> by it all pass there as well.
> ?Dr. Ulrich Weigand
> ?GNU Toolchain for Linux on System z and Cell BE