This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] fix PR48299 by merging changes for thread_leak_test.c from upstream
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot med dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Patrick Marlier <patrick dot marlier at gmail dot com>, Iain Sandoe <iains at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Han dot Boehm at hp dot com, Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse dot de>, Bryce McKinlay <mckinlay at redhat dot com>, Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 10:07:20 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] fix PR48299 by merging changes for thread_leak_test.c from upstream
- References: <20120227164127.GA30684@bromo.med.uc.edu>
On Feb 27, 2012, at 8:41 AM, Jack Howarth wrote:
> Currently the testsuite/boehm-gc.c/thread_leak_test.c executation test
> will hang on several targets including x86_64-apple-darwin10/11 for -m32/-m64.
> The attached patch eliminates this issue, PR48299, by merging in the
> upstream changes for this testcase from...
> Index: testsuite/boehm-gc.c/thread_leak_test.c
So, ideally, I'd like to have Bryce or Tom review this change or at least the methodology, if they are still working in this area.