This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch testsuite/g++.dg]: Adjust some tests for *-*-mingw* targets
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Kai Tietz <ktietz70 at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 11:30:27 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch testsuite/g++.dg]: Adjust some tests for *-*-mingw* targets
- References: <CAEwic4b8SCgLR+R+sS3VpsA5pWL-U3b+MP9pYStZLumf1Wcfrw@mail.gmail.com>
On Feb 22, 2012, at 8:21 AM, Kai Tietz wrote:
> this patch fixes some failures running the g++ testsuite for Windows
> native targets.
> 2012-02-22 Kai Tietz <email@example.com>
> * g++.dg/opt/devirt2.C: Add rule for *-*-mingw* target.
> * opt/pr48549.C (long): Replace by long by __PTRDIFF_TYPE__
> derived pdiff_t type.
> * g++.dg/torture/pr49720.C: Likewise
> Ok for apply?