This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: IRA: Fix WORDS_BIG_ENDIAN usage
- From: Vladimir Makarov <vmakarov at redhat dot com>
- To: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 17:04:48 -0500
- Subject: Re: IRA: Fix WORDS_BIG_ENDIAN usage
- References: <4F42B6CF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 02/20/2012 04:10 PM, Bernd Schmidt wrote:
Ok, Bernd. Thanks.
For C6X, I added a patch to separate out a REG_WORDS_BIG_ENDIAN macro
from WORDS_BIG_ENDIAN. Since the patch was originally for 4.5, it missed
a few new instances in IRA where we need to change which macro we use.
The following patch makes big-endian kernels boot.
Bootstrapped and regression tested on i686-linux; can't affect any
target other than C6X. Normally I'd check it in as obvious, but given
that we're in stage4 I'll ask for an OK.