This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] PR target/52137 - bdver2 scheduler needs to be added to bdver1 insn reservations
- From: Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Quentin Neill <quentin dot neill dot gnu at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 20:51:02 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR target/52137 - bdver2 scheduler needs to be added to bdver1 insn reservations
- Authentication-results: mr.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of firstname.lastname@example.org designates 10.50.57.234 as permitted sender) email@example.com; dkim=pass firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <CAEhygDoNRXSJf0gTbfkW40svBy9xC1v5P+1XfHaP3d4zwDOBfQ@mail.gmail.com>
On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 6:38 PM, Quentin Neill
> The patch (http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/attachment.cgi?id=26585)
> attached to the bug
> (http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=52137) recovers
> performance regressions for AMD's bdver2 processor.
> It passes bootstrap and make check on x86_64.
> The patch is simple and seems to have little risk, therefore AMD would
> like to see if this patch can be included in 4.7.0.
> Okay to commit to trunk?
Please follow development process and post patches together with a description
and changelog entry to gcc-patches. Attaching patches to bugs does't do it.