This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR52295 - allow for F2008 internal procs in generic interfaces
- From: Paul Richard Thomas <paul dot richard dot thomas at gmail dot com>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 13:25:51 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR52295 - allow for F2008 internal procs in generic interfaces
- References: <4F3F926A.email@example.com>
I saw Nasser's posting and the subsequent correspondence on clf.
That's a pretty fast response!
I think that this is OK for trunk, since it is only a change of
standard for this error.
On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 12:58 PM, Tobias Burnus <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Build and regtested on x86-64-linux.
> OK for the (4.8?) trunk?
The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
? ? ?? --Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy