This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [trans-mem,darwin] PR/52042 find tm_clone_table with PIE
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Patrick Marlier <patrick dot marlier at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Mike Stump <mrs at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot med dot uc dot edu>, Iain Sandoe <developer at sandoe-acoustics dot co dot uk>
- Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 14:30:19 -0800
- Subject: Re: [trans-mem,darwin] PR/52042 find tm_clone_table with PIE
- References: <4F31EDC9.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4F3C0517.email@example.com>
On Feb 15, 2012, at 11:18 AM, Patrick Marlier wrote:
> PS: this is my first commit so I hope I get it right. Otherwise do not hesitate to yell at me.
Thanks. I know of two people that will test and yell, if anything goes wrong. I'll spin up a build...