This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch Darwin] fix missing __USER_LABEL_PREFIX__ on extended identifiers.
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Iain Sandoe <developer at sandoe-acoustics dot co dot uk>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Mike Stump <mrs at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 09:16:56 -0800
- Subject: Re: [Patch Darwin] fix missing __USER_LABEL_PREFIX__ on extended identifiers.
- References: <214C423F-29A2-433B-A9D4-94EDC637D326@sandoe-acoustics.co.uk>
On Feb 15, 2012, at 2:21 AM, Iain Sandoe wrote:
> I noticed when working on GAS for darwin that we fail to prepend the user label prefix for extended identifiers.
Does this match the native compiler on the platform? This is abi changing, and we can't do it, unless it mismatches the native compiler?