This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch,wwwdocs,AVR]: AVR release notes
- From: Georg-Johann Lay <avr at gjlay dot de>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Eric Weddington <eric dot weddington at atmel dot com>, Denis Chertykov <chertykov at gmail dot com>
- Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 18:04:44 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch,wwwdocs,AVR]: AVR release notes
- References: <4F19B2BB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <alpine.LNX.email@example.com> <4F26A14D.firstname.lastname@example.org> <alpine.LNX.email@example.com> <4F3BDDD5.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Georg-Johann Lay wrote:
> But there is a problem with the link to built-ins in onlinedocs.
> The HTML reads
> <li>Support for AVR-specific <a
> functions</a> has been added.</li>
> But that is not used literally but as
> instead leading to 404 "Not found" error.
> It _002d link works from by local sandbox but not from the upstream version.
> What is the trick?
Hacked around it by escaping _002d as %5f002d so that _002d is not resolved to -