This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [libitm] Link with -litm and -pthread
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 21:30:44 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [libitm] Link with -litm and -pthread
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sat, 11 Feb 2012, Eric Botcazou wrote:
> this completes the half-implemented linking scheme of libitm and makes it mimic
> that of libgomp entirely. We need the -pthread thing on Solaris 8.
It broke all targets that don't implement threads and as such
don't support -pthread. And you need to gate *all* tm-related
tests on something like check_effective_target_pthread.
I see regress-155 for cris-elf.
Can't you just limit adding -pthread to Solaris 8 or something?