This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ping: Fix MIPS va_arg regression
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, rdsandiford at googlemail dot com
- Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 15:07:19 -0800
- Subject: Re: Ping: Fix MIPS va_arg regression
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 02/02/2012 11:01 AM, Richard Sandiford wrote:
> Ping for:
> which fixes a MIPS va_arg regression (admittedly a long-standing one)
> on zero-sized types. There are no functional changes to other targets
> and I'm as confident as I can be that it's safe for MIPS.