This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [lra] fixing x86 gcc testsuite regressions
- From: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Vladimir Makarov <vmakarov at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 23:07:19 +0100
- Subject: Re: [lra] fixing x86 gcc testsuite regressions
- References: <4F3985A2.email@example.com>
On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 10:50 PM, Vladimir Makarov <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> The following tiny patch fixes testsuite regressions on x86-64 occurred
> after latest merge (this weekend).
Could you please also update http://gcc.gnu.org/svn.html#devbranches ?
It still mentions "ira" as an active development branch, but lra isn't