This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: haifa-sched: Fix problems with cc0 in prune_ready_list
- From: Vladimir Makarov <vmakarov at redhat dot com>
- To: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 14:01:33 -0500
- Subject: Re: haifa-sched: Fix problems with cc0 in prune_ready_list
- References: <4F328E64.email@example.com>
On 02/08/2012 10:01 AM, Bernd Schmidt wrote:
Ok. Thanks, Bernd.
We found a scheduler problem while testing Coldfire targets. The
prune_ready_list function I introduced doesn't take SCHED_GROUPs into
account, which can lead to a random insn being scheduled between a cc0
setter and user. The patch below fixes it, OK? (Bootstrapped& tested