This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] PR48524 spec language does not cover switches with separated form
- From: Magnus Granberg <zorry at gentoo dot org>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2012 00:43:30 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR48524 spec language does not cover switches with separated form
- References: <1410982.DYbR97LmGy@laptop1.gw.ume.nu> <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
tisdag 20 december 2011 22.56.45 skrev du:
> On Tue, 20 Dec 2011, Magnus Granberg wrote:
> > This patch make -D and -U work in the spec language, bug pr48524.
> > Tested on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu snapshot 4.7-20111217
> Thanks for your contributions. As you've contributed before, this patch
> brings things to about the point where a copyright assignment will be
> needed. Please see <http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/CopyrightAssignment> for the
> information to send to the FSF to get the assignment form.
The copyright assignment is done. (718297)
Wait for gcc 4.8?