This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Gthreads patch to disable static initializer macros
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Rainer Orth <ro at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 11:24:31 -0800
- Subject: Re: Gthreads patch to disable static initializer macros
- References: <CAH6eHdT1cf3UpwsQL_y0eGfSgMrG+7Y4idwz9nT9JhO18prpGg@mail.gmail.com>
On Feb 5, 2012, at 12:26 PM, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
> PRs libstdc++/51296 and libstdc++/51906 are both caused by problems
> with the Pthreads static initializer macros such as
> On Mac OS X 10.7 the PTHREAD_RECURSIVE_MUTEX_INITIALIZER is buggy.
Thanks for all you work on this.