This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] enable fma4 for bdver2
- From: Quentin Neill <quentin dot neill dot gnu at gmail dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Harsha Jagasia <harsha dot jagasia at amd dot com>
- Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 09:32:28 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] enable fma4 for bdver2
- References: <CAEhygDp6R8BoHROvUJoVn2Ln=3GhJQ10syHd_A-asMfcfWQYpA@mail.gmail.com> <4EB9A4EC.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 3:53 PM, Richard Henderson <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 11/07/2011 07:28 PM, Quentin Neill wrote:
> > + ? ? ? Add FMA4 to bdver2.
> > + ? ? ? * config/i386/i386.c (ix86_option_override_internal): Add FMA4
> > to bdver2.
This patch was okay'd in stage 3 but was never committed.
Okay to commit to trunk today?
[reposting to gcc-patches due to invalid mime-type, sorry for the duplicate]