This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][ARM] 64-bit shifts in NEON.
- From: Andrew Stubbs <andrew_stubbs at mentor dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "patches at linaro dot org" <patches at linaro dot org>, Andrew Stubbs <ams at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 13:45:04 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][ARM] 64-bit shifts in NEON.
- References: <4F2FD216.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20120206131834.GR18768@tyan-ft48-01.lab.bos.redhat.com>
On Mon 06 Feb 2012 13:18:34 GMT, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
On Mon, Feb 06, 2012 at 01:13:58PM +0000, Andrew Stubbs wrote:
Anyway, is this patch OK?
Are you asking approval for 4.8, or 4.7? For the latter this doesn't
seem to be a regression bugfix that would be suitable for stage4.
Yes, sorry, this is for pre-approval for trunk, to be committed once
stage one opens again.