This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs] note in svnwrite.html to follow convention in MAINTAINERS file
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: Quentin Neill <quentin dot neill dot gnu at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Kumar, Venkataramanan" <Venkataramanan dot Kumar at amd dot com>
- Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2012 11:40:13 -0800
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] note in svnwrite.html to follow convention in MAINTAINERS file
- References: <CAEhygDoh=fFB8DnOtL_DWG86JL5i2FvXBj=fmkaEQmyVfGKpsQ@mail.gmail.com>
On 12-02-03 11:36 , Quentin Neill wrote:
On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 12:58 PM, Diego Novillo <firstname.lastname@example.org
On 12-02-03 09:33 , Kumar, Venkataramanan wrote:
I have inserted my name at correct order in the MAINTAINERS list.
Ok to commit ? please see the patch below.
Yes. These obviously correct changes do not need further approval.
Simply post the patch to the list and commit it.
Given this thread
does the patch inlined below make sense?
If so okay to commit?
This is fine. Thanks.