This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR 52024 - fix .mod issue with type-bound operator check
- From: Mikael Morin <mikael dot morin at sfr dot fr>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2012 13:01:14 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR 52024 - fix .mod issue with type-bound operator check
- References: <4F2869D0.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4F286E36.email@example.com>
On 31.01.2012 23:41, Tobias Burnus wrote:
Tobias Burnus wrote:
Unfortunately, it turns out that the check does not handle inheritance
well. At least I would expect that the attached test case is valid
(and it compiles with NAG 5.1), but it is rejected with GCC 4.6 and 4.7.
Actually, I withdraw that comment.
OK without the FIXME then. Thanks