This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] disable __size_t macro on GNU/kFreeBSD
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Robert Millan <rmh at debian dot org>
- Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 17:06:04 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] disable __size_t macro on GNU/kFreeBSD
- References: <CAOfDtXN6kZ3DNYZ6d+puubQDUug40KeJSCKdMZ=83nN1tjOMfw@mail.gmail.com> <alpine.LNX.email@example.com>
On Jan 31, 2012, at 2:29 PM, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> On Sun, 29 Jan 2012, Robert Millan wrote:
>> Please consider this patch to stddef.h. GNU/kFreeBSD has the same
>> problem with __size_t as FreeBSD does, since it inherits many kernel
>> headers from FreeBSD.
> The patch looks obvious to me, and I'll be happy to apply for
> Robert if approved. Any taker?
Looks obvious to me as well. I'd say let's put it in...