This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Link more common objects consistently into host programs
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, bonzini at gnu dot org, dj at redhat dot com, neroden at gcc dot gnu dot org, aoliva at redhat dot com, Ralf dot Wildenhues at gmx dot de, ro at cebitec dot uni-bielefeld dot de
- Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 09:43:56 -0500
- Subject: Re: Link more common objects consistently into host programs
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 7:21 AM, Joseph S. Myers
> There are an increasing number of common object files that get linked
> into a range of programs GCC builds and installs for the host,
> including but not limited to the core compilers and the drivers.
the diagnostic part is OK.