This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ObjC/ObjC++ patch: remove TODO for dotsyntax with super in categories, and add testcases
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Nicola Pero <nicola dot pero at meta-innovation dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 12:27:34 -0800
- Subject: Re: ObjC/ObjC++ patch: remove TODO for dotsyntax with super in categories, and add testcases
- References: <email@example.com>
On Nov 29, 2010, at 10:41 AM, Nicola Pero wrote:
> This patch removes a TODO comment in objc-act.c about dotsyntax with super
> in categories. It turns out the existing code works fine; testcases are
> included with this patch.
> Ok to commit ?
Please, no extra blank lines at the ends of test cases.