This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: system.h and system header include cleanup
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at gmail dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 11:32:55 +0000
- Subject: Re: system.h and system header include cleanup
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On 27/11/2010 01:49, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> * config/i386/cygming.h: Don't include <stdio.h>.
> * config/i386/host-cygwin.c: Don't include <sys/mman.h>.
> Bootstrapped with no regressions on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu. Also
> tested building cc1 for crosses to: alpha-linux-gnu arm-eabi frv-elf
> i686-mingw32 iq2000-elf m32c-elf m68hc11-elf mep-elf microblaze-elf
And I successfully restrapped an existing build tree with it on
i686-pc-cygwin, so those two are OK.