This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR46528
- From: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse dot de>, "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 20:36:38 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR46528
>> Profile-bootstrapped on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, waiting for
>> people who could reproduce the original problem to reproduce the fixing
>> (I'm trying agian with explicit --with-build-config=bootstrap-debug,
>> which is with what I tested the fix).
>I verified that it fixed the problem.
It works for me, too. Tried with -enable-languages=c, I'm running full