This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PR46602] sel-sched: move toporder checking
- From: Vladimir Makarov <vmakarov at redhat dot com>
- To: Alexander Monakov <amonakov at ispras dot ru>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 14:05:02 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PR46602] sel-sched: move toporder checking
- References: <alpine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 11/24/2010 05:29 AM, Alexander Monakov wrote:
Hi,OK, thanks for the patch.
After the fix for PR 46204, we can enter maybe_tidy_empty_bb with invalid
topological order, but will make no attempt to recompute it (instead the caller,
tidy_control_flow, will do it later). That leads to an ICE in verify_backedges.
Rather than bringing back some complexity into maybe_tidy_empty_bb to allow it
to recompute toporder again, I'd like to move verify_backedges into the caller
that creates edges between unrelated BBs, thus breaking toporder.
Bootstrapped and regtested on x86_64-linux, ia64-linux (+ with sel-sched
enabled at -O2), OK for trunk?
2010-11-24 Alexander Monakov<email@example.com>
* sel-sched-ir.c (maybe_tidy_empty_bb): Move checking ...