This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: PR target/46179: fix for TLS code gen. on 680x0
- From: Finn Thain <fthain at telegraphics dot com dot au>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Maxim Kuvyrkov <maxim at codesourcery dot com>, Thorsten Glaser <tg at mirbsd dot org>
- Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 14:32:11 +1100 (EST)
- Subject: Re: PATCH: PR target/46179: fix for TLS code gen. on 680x0
- References: <alpine.OSX.2.00.1011051201300.277@localhost> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, 23 Nov 2010, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> Finn Thain <email@example.com> writes:
> > Debian's compiler was bootstrapped with this patch but I have not
> > regression tested it myself. (I am preparing a 68040 machine to run
> > test suites but it isn't ready yet.)
> Did you get ahead with the testing?
Unfortunately I've had to postpone this due to a spike in work demands
combined with the need to move house next week.