This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [trans-mem] PR45940: respect pure annotations in STL
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 16:17:48 -0800
- Subject: Re: [trans-mem] PR45940: respect pure annotations in STL
- References: <20101123155212.GA8618@redhat.com>
On 11/23/2010 07:52 AM, Aldy Hernandez wrote:
> If the user said the caller was TM-pure, respect it, similarly to what
> we do with TM-safe annotated functions.
> OK for branch?
> * trans-mem.c (ipa_tm_execute): Do not push caller into worklist
> if it is tm_pure.