This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[trans-mem] PR45940: respect pure annotations in STL
- From: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, rth at redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 10:52:20 -0500
- Subject: [trans-mem] PR45940: respect pure annotations in STL
If the user said the caller was TM-pure, respect it, similarly to what
we do with TM-safe annotated functions.
OK for branch?
* trans-mem.c (ipa_tm_execute): Do not push caller into worklist
if it is tm_pure.
--- trans-mem.c (revision 166949)
+++ trans-mem.c (working copy)
@@ -4513,6 +4513,7 @@ ipa_tm_execute (void)
for (e = node->callers; e ; e = e->next_caller)
if (!is_tm_safe (e->caller->decl)
+ && !is_tm_pure (e->caller->decl)
maybe_push_queue (e->caller, &worklist, &d->in_worklist);