This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, testsuite]: Split out vect.exp target capabilities detection [was: Re: [vect] Ask for review and approving the patch about vect and loongson]
- From: Sebastian Pop <sebpop at gmail dot com>
- To: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Mingjie Xing <mingjie dot xing at gmail dot com>, rdsandiford at googlemail dot com, richard dot guenther at gmail dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 14:36:41 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, testsuite]: Split out vect.exp target capabilities detection [was: Re: [vect] Ask for review and approving the patch about vect and loongson]
- References: <AANLkTikpZGyksRTa===QyyhOeF=dfWHFfoE9w10P1BD9@mail.gmail.com>
On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 12:35, Uros Bizjak <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 11:49 AM, Mingjie Xing <email@example.com> wrote:
>> 2010/8/17 Uros Bizjak <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
>>> On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 8:37 AM, Mingjie Xing <email@example.com> wrote:
>>> The difference is not intentional, it looks that someone changed only
>>> gcc.dg/vect/vect.exp. So, in case of doubt, simply copy the
>>> functionality from gcc.dg/vect, this should be the master copy for
>>> your function.
>> All right. The current function is based on gcc.dg/vect/vect.exp.
>>> +# Check whether the vect tests are supported by the target and set additional
>>> +# target-dependent vector flags, which can be overriden by using dg-options
>>> +# in individual tests. Return 1 if the target supports, 0 otherwise.
>>> ... whether the vectorizer tests are supported ... Return 1 if
>>> vectorizer tests are supported by target, 0 otherwise.
>> Updated. See the attachment.
> If there are no objections, I plan to commit this patch, together with
> an enhancement of graphite.exp to add appropriate DEFAULT_VECTFLAGS to
> mainline SVN.
> The patch also fixes some unnecessary dg-do directives in graphite directory.
> 2010-11-22 ?Uros Bizjak ?<firstname.lastname@example.org>
> ? ? ? ?* gcc.dg/graphite/graphite.exp: Use check_vect_support_and_set_flags
> ? ? ? ?for vectorizer tests.
> ? ? ? ?* gcc.dg/graphite/vect-pr43423.c: Add "dg-do compile" dg directive.
> ? ? ? ?* gcc.dg/graphite/pr40281.c: Remove "dg-do compile" dg directive.
> ? ? ? ?* gcc.dg/graphite/pr41888.c: Ditto.
> ? ? ? ?* gcc.dg/graphite/pr42729.c: Ditto.
These changes look good to me but I cannot approve them.
Thanks for fixing this.