This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH RFA: Permit languages to share target_libs
- From: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Cc: Ralf Wildenhues <Ralf dot Wildenhues at gmx dot de>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 14:21:21 +0100
- Subject: Re: PATCH RFA: Permit languages to share target_libs
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 11/20/2010 12:01 AM, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
Bootstrapped on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu. I configured with the
following options and examined the generated Makefile to make sure that
it looked OK:
OK for mainline?
Yes, much nicer, thanks!