This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Adding Leon processor to the SPARC list of processors
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Joern Rennecke <amylaar at spamcop dot net>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Konrad Eisele <konrad at gaisler dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, iant at google dot com, LuÃs VitÃrio Cargnini <lvcargnini at gmail dot com>, Daniel Hellstrom <daniel at gaisler dot com>, Jiri Gaisler <jiri at gaisler dot com>, Jose Ruiz <ruiz at adacore dot com>
- Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 17:53:28 +0100
- Subject: Re: Adding Leon processor to the SPARC list of processors
- References: <4CE515CB.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
> Yes, if all the people who want only one set of libraries agree on what
> that set shall be (or this can be selected with existing configure flags),
> this is the simplest way.
Yes, this can be selected at configure time with --with-cpu and --with-float.
The default configuration is also straightforward: LEON is an implementation
of the SPARC-V8 architecture so --with-cpu=v8 and --with-float=hard.
> Also, it might happen that someone doesn't want one multilib dimension, but
> they want to keep another one.
Indeed, being able to partially disable multilibs would be nice.