This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC] target/m68k: multilib issues
- From: Thorsten Glaser <tg at mirbsd dot de>
- To: Finn Thain <fthain at telegraphics dot com dot au>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 23:00:35 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [RFC] target/m68k: multilib issues
- References: <alpine.OSX.2.00.1011180049460.1202@localhost>
Finn Thain dixit:
>Presently m68k-linux libgfortran fails to build, because of the cpu32
Since cpu32 is for uClinux mostly, from what I heard, I dropped its
multilib in Debian. We have only standard, 68040 and 68060 there at
Does it make sense to have it at all, even though someone apparently
ported glibc to it?
I believe no one can invent an algorithm. One just happens to hit upon it
when God enlightens him. Or only God invents algorithms, we merely copy them.
If you don't believe in God, just consider God as Nature if you won't deny
existence. -- Coywolf Qi Hunt