This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: shared_ptr comparisons
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 01:42:23 +0100
- Subject: Re: shared_ptr comparisons
- References: <AANLkTima1h8QopLjezX+SQLNmEMVKnsPVvPmqbWQjT59@mail.gmail.com>
On 11/17/2010 12:46 AM, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
> Unless I'm mistaken we should only have operators <, == and != for shared_ptr.
> Any objections to this change?
Not from me. To be honest I have no idea where those operators comes
from, and certainly we don't have anything similar for the actual