This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: simple-object vs. Solaris
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at gmail dot com>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Cc: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Rainer Orth <ro at CeBiTec dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE>
- Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 19:48:39 +0000
- Subject: Re: simple-object vs. Solaris
- References: <email@example.com> <4CC60C5E.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 16/11/2010 18:09, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
> Eric Botcazou writes:
>>> 2010-10-28 Ian Lance Taylor
>>> * lto-objfile.c: New file.
>>> * lto-elf.c: Remove file.
>> This has removed the support for compatible architectures present in lto-elf.c
>> and hasn't added any replacement in libiberty, so a bunch of LTO tests fail
>> again on 32-bit SPARC/Solaris.
> Does this patch solve the problem?
Ah, I should have finished reading my incoming mail before I sent that