This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Add libquadmath - and use it in gfortran (round SIX)
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 06:48:17 -0800
- Subject: Re: Add libquadmath - and use it in gfortran (round SIX)
- References: <4CE0F910.email@example.com>
Tobias Burnus <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> The patch has been reviewed by the brand-new build-maintainer Ralf
> (build part), by Steve (Fortran part), includes suggestions and fixes
> by Joseph, Jakub, Ralf, Steve and others. It has been bootstraped and
> regtested on x86-64-Linux, x86-64-Darwin, x86-64 and i686 FreeBSD and
> Thus, I think it is time for a review of a global maintainer.
This patch is OK if we are all happy about the copyright status of