This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch 10/N][am33] convert to fma
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at twiddle dot net>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, aoliva at redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 15:58:28 +0000
- Subject: Re: [patch 10/N][am33] convert to fma
- References: <20101112030659.GA14773@twiddle.net>
The mn10300 documentation that I have does not contain
these instructions, so please double-check the definition
of the fnmadd instruction.
It is fine, as are the other definitions.
I did look for documentation on these instructions online but I could
not find any. I do have a copy of the MN103E Instruction Manual
archived locally however that does include the specification of the
instructions. I can send a copy to you if you like.