This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Support official CLooG.org versions.
- From: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Andreas SimbÃrger <simbuerg at googlemail dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-graphite at googlegroups dot com
- Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 16:51:44 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Support official CLooG.org versions.
- References: <4CCC738A.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 11/15/2010 04:38 PM, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> + AC_ARG_WITH(cloog_include,
The option is called --with-cloog-include, not --with-cloog_include.
> + AC_ARG_WITH(cloog_lib,
I noticed the same, but since it doesn't matter (either works) and other
AC_ARG_WITH invocations are using underscores, I didn't point that out