This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++0x] avoid extra tentative parse in range-based for loops
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Rodrigo Rivas <rodrigorivascosta at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Magnus Fromreide <magfr at lysator dot liu dot se>
- Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 09:27:47 -0500
- Subject: Re: [C++0x] avoid extra tentative parse in range-based for loops
- References: <AANLkTinOGbM81pMy4yE5-mPXJ3aHG8iRmnHtXF+qoMud@mail.gmail.com>
On 10/29/2010 08:27 AM, Rodrigo Rivas wrote:
I've been thinking for a time about the issue discussed in
and I think I've got a solution!
At the standards committee meeting last week I proposed changing
type-specifier-seq to decl-specifier-seq in the range-based for loop
people agreed. The change hasn't gone into the WP yet, but I expect it
will at the next meeting. Can you update your patch accordingly?
Looking back, it looks like I didn't mention that I was going to suggest
this; sorry for not keeping you in the loop.