This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA (arm): Fix PR45444
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Joern Rennecke <amylaar at spamcop dot net>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>, Paul Brook <paul at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 13:17:33 +0000
- Subject: Re: RFA (arm): Fix PR45444
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, 2010-11-12 at 16:21 -0500, Joern Rennecke wrote:
> I haven't looked at the other patch, so I can't tell if mine is
> similar, better, or worse, but at any rate, I wrote this patch for
> INRIA, who have a Copyright
> assignment for GCC on file with the FSF.
> Built on i686-pc-linux-gnu with gcc (GCC) 4.6.0 20101111 (experimental) -
> using an additional patch to cppbuiltin.c to get past PR46456.
> plain text document attachment (arm-patch)
> 2010-11-12 Joern Rennecke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> PR bootstrap/45444
> * config/arm/arm.c (locate_neon_builtin_icode): Initialize key.
> (arm_output_asm_insn) Add ATTRIBUTE_PRINTF_4.
This is OK.
[and no, it doesn't duplicate the method used in the patch in the PR.]