This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Add libquadmath - and use it in gfortran (round FIVE)
- From: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- To: gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 22:30:00 +0100
- Subject: Add libquadmath - and use it in gfortran (round FIVE)
This patch is based on the round FOUR patch at
It consists of:
- The attached patch
- The attached changelog
- The library (unchanged):
- The test case at http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2010-11/txt00070.txt
For convenience - due to popular request-, I include again the generated
files as additional attachment.
a) Changes for configure and friends based on Ralf's review at
b) gcc/testsuite/lib/gfortran.exp: Change handling of libgfortran.spec
in testsuite/lib/gfortran.exp. That should fix the problem reported by
Steve at http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2010-11/msg01339.html
I have successfully bootstrapped and regtested (check-gfortran and
libgomp check) the patch on x86-64-linux. The previous patch has been
tested on x86-64-Darwin (by Jack), on Cygwin (--disable-shared, by
Angelo) and on x86-64 and i686 FreeBSD (by Steve).
OK for the trunk?
Description: Text document