This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH RFA: Ping for -fdump-go-spec
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: Ralf Wildenhues <Ralf dot Wildenhues at gmx dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 17:26:57 -0800
- Subject: Re: PATCH RFA: Ping for -fdump-go-spec
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20101113011810.GA21395@gmx.de>
Ralf Wildenhues <Ralf.Wildenhues@gmx.de> writes:
> * Ian Lance Taylor wrote on Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 10:51:33PM CET:
>> This is a ping for the patch which adds the -fdump-go-spec option. For
>> clarity, I have included the complete patch here. I originally proposed
>> this patch, under the name -ggo, here:
>> * Does anybody have any objections to this patch?
> The gccgo branch has at least one regression introduced AFAICS by the
> GOC patch, that is shared by this patch, and fixed with the one-liner
Thanks for trying it. I have as it happens already fixed that in my own
copy of godump.c, and the fix will be included in the commit.