This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: Fix cris --enable-werror-always build
- From: Joern Rennecke <amylaar at spamcop dot net>
- To: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, hp at axis dot com
- Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 16:00:23 -0500
- Subject: Re: RFA: Fix cris --enable-werror-always build
- References: <201011122036.oACKaZ5L030491@ignucius.se.axis.com>
Quoting Hans-Peter Nilsson <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
Typo. Ok with that fixed. :)
Thanks for the review. The patch is checked in now & the PR state
changed to resolved.
Maybe that's already been discussed, but isn't the argument
casting a case for fixing the hook to use enum as arguments
instead of int?
We would need a way to declare struct member that is
a particular enum, but without needing the entire enum definition in scope.
Otherwise, target.h would have to include pretty much every header, and
every translation unit that needs target.h would depend on every header.