This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: Fix cris --enable-werror-always build
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>
- To: amylaar at spamcop dot net
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, hp at axis dot com
- Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 21:36:35 +0100
- Subject: Re: RFA: Fix cris --enable-werror-always build
> Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 13:16:26 -0500
> From: Joern Rennecke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> saved_regs_mentioned appears to be an orphan of
> cris_eligible_for_epilogue_delay, which was deleted in 2005.
Also due to a simplified "return" pattern, JFTR.
(I.e. not hiding part of the epilogue there.)
> (cris_rtx_costs): Casr argument 2 to rtx_cost to enum rtx_code.
Typo. Ok with that fixed. :)
Maybe that's already been discussed, but isn't the argument
casting a case for fixing the hook to use enum as arguments
instead of int?