This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH RFA: Fix --enable-build-with-cxx
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 13:21:49 -0500
- Subject: Re: PATCH RFA: Fix --enable-build-with-cxx
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 13:18, Ian Lance Taylor <email@example.com> wrote:
> Bootstrapped on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu with and without
> --enable-build-with-cxx. ÂOK for mainline?
I'll defer to our build maintainers to review this, but after this
goes in could we make --enable-build-with-cxx the default?