This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Remaining fma conversion possibilities
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at twiddle dot net>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: kkojima at gcc dot gnu dot org, nickc at redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 19:12:05 -0800
- Subject: Remaining fma conversion possibilities
Of the processor revisions currently in the tree:
sh + TARGET_FMAC
v850 + E2V3
still need to be converted to use FMA. I don't
have documentation for either of these and rather
than guessing like I've done in the case of some
of the other ports, it would be helpful if the
port maintainers would take care of them.